Community Forum

Xfinity Wi-Fi Hot-spot Login App

New Poster

Xfinity Wi-Fi Hot-spot Login App

Hello, so a couple of days ago I purchased online for my area Xfinity 25mbs internet.
After I signed up, I started using xfinity Wi-Fi hotspots (the ones with xfinitywifi as hot-spot name) which worked for a couple of days till Wednesday when it said your tier of service is not enough. You need 25mb or up xfinity wifi..... I tried chatting online with you guys but it still has not been resolved. Thank you
PS thus was done with xfinity Wi-Fi hot-spot app
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Wi-Fi Hot-spot Login App

Hi Jathral. I can assist with troubleshooting your hotspot issue. I'll need to access your account to assist. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I’m having the same exact issue! Any luck getting it fixed????
Official Employee

Hi Jo_cm. I can assist you as well with your hotspot issue. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!