Community Forum

Xfinity Visa gift card expired - unused

Regular Visitor

Xfinity Visa gift card expired - unused

• Hello, I have a Visa Debit card from our Verizon to Xfinity transition last year and just noticed it expired prior to being able to use it this Holiday Season. Again, the balances should all still be at the maxes, with no charges. I read in another forum post that there is a glimmer of hope for our household and wish to receive more information. My understanding is I can only send a private message (PM) once I place a post and an Xfinity employee replies with a reqeust to PM them.  The thread I'm referencing https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Xfinity-Visa-gift-card-expired/td-p/3209774

@ComcastAlly @ComcastKenF @ComcastAmira @ComcastChe 

Regular Visitor

Re: Xfinity Visa gift card expired - unused

Hello, 

Can someone please help me? It appears my issue is the same as other xfinity customers, to which the tagged xfinity moderators assisted. Simply see the link in my first post. Is there a phone number to call that circumvents this forum? I wish to use the card soon (Holidays). 

Stephen

Official Employee

Hello @scsc1977, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I apologize for the delay in response but I would absolutely love to assist you with this expired gift card. I can further look into this and get the gift card reissued once confirmed it has expired. I see you have already sent me private message and I will respond to you promptly.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Hello @ComcastAmira - I too have an expired and unused gift card and am unable to send a private message. Could you please PM me to get this process started.

Thank you!

Official Employee

Hello @Draagyn, thanks for reaching out to us! I can absolutely assist you with this expired gift card as well. In order to send me a Private Message, you must create a Public post first. Now that you have done so, you should be able to send me one. Please let me know if you're still unable to. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!