Community Forum

Xfinity Technician Problems

Regular Visitor

Xfinity Technician Problems

I am a new Xfinity customer and was scheduled to have internet services installed today, where I needed a cable installed from the nearest pole to my house. My appointment window was scheduled between 3 PM and 5 PM PST. I came to find out I missed a call from the technician (Jese H.), where my phone automatically ignores calls not saved in my phone list. Even though I missed the technician's call, I was inside my home the entire time! He just had to ring the doorbell and I would have been at the door within a minute. Now, I have to free up my schedule again and make another appointment to receive internet at my household. I have signed up for internet service for almost two weeks and still cannot get on it.

This is the second appointment I have made in the past two weeks. The first technician/contractor showed up, but did not have the necessary equipment to install the cable from the nearest pole to my house. Therefore, he placed my appointment on hold and immediately left afterward.

As a new Xfinity customer, I am disappointed with the service I received so far. I am starting to wish I didn't sign up in the first place!

Expert

Re: Xfinity Technician Problems

I will bring this issue up to a Comcast Employee to keep an eye on a new appointment and make sure everything gets set up.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks, hopefully this will be the last appointment. Fingers crossed!

Official Employee

Hello akihan, I apologize for your experiences trying to get services at your address.  I would like to review this further, could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

The technician was supposed to arrive between 9 - 9:30 AM PST today. It is almost 11 AM and he still hasn't arrive yet. The Xfinity account app says he'll arrive by 11 AM, but that is when my appointment block ends. I am assuming the technician isn't going to arrive during this time frame, so I will have to schedule another appointment. There isn't any available appointment block today, so I will have to schedule one for tomorrow morning.

Official Employee

Hi aklhan, thank you for your update and I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi akihan, thank you for working with me through private message and glad to hear we were able to get a technician out for you.

Thank you for your time!