Community Forum

Xfinity Internet + Xfinity Mobile combo deals?

Regular Visitor

Xfinity Internet + Xfinity Mobile combo deals?

Hello,

My Xfinity Internet (Performance) bill will increase by $20 in the new year. I consider cancelling the service unless there is any promotional discount. I wonder if I can maintain my current rate if I swtich to Xfinity Mobile as my cell phone service provider. I'm currently with another carrier. Thanks.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Internet + Xfinity Mobile combo deals?

Hello dw2116. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. Xfinity Mobile service is billed separately from our Internet service. We have separated offers as well. I can assist with a review of lower priced offers that may be available to your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank you so much, Joe, for your assistance!

Official Employee

Glad we were able to figure out an offer that works better for you. Thank you for using the Forums!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!