Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Xfinity Internet Server problems and Tech Support refuses to connect me back to Level 3 tech support

New Poster

Xfinity Internet Server problems and Tech Support refuses to connect me back to Level 3 tech support

So I signed up with Comcast XFINITY Internet three days ago. I bought my own ARRIS Surboard SB8200 Modem to work in conjuction with my Apple Time Capsule WiFi Router. I have spent over 24 hours back and forth with Comcast Tech Support from Level 1, Level 2, and over 3 hours with the Escalations Department Level 3 Tech Support last night. 

From what I was told last night it was a server issue on my street. I was the only person that was not getting a connection and I was told someone would be calling me back within two hours and a technician would be out to repair the server today. 

I guess Comcast doesn't care about their customers or following up or following through with what they tell their customers they are going to do. After waiting over 14 hours and someone to call me back I decided to waste my time and spend anoher hour on the phone. Now I am told not only is a technician NOT coming to repair the server on my street today, but I will have to wait 3 or 4 more days. 

Well I guess Comcast just lost another customer before they could even get my Internet connected. As I stated before I committed to being a Comcast customer that I needed to know the exact date the XFINITY Internet Service would be active so I could cancel with my current provider because my entire house runs off the Internet. Not only has comcast failed to do what I was stated from the beginning but they failed to follow through with what I was told a day later (Yesterday) by sending a technician to fix their server issues. 

I was told the technician was not setup because they never verified my while I spent over 3 hours on the phone during just one of the phone calls I made yesterday - which is a dam lie - your automatauted system not only asked to verify the last four of my social the technician fully vetted me by my name, address, and the last four of my social. 

Thank you Comcast for showing what type of Customer Service you truly provide, before I was even a connected customer and before I owed your company a single cent. 

***OH WAIT!!! Just as soon as I had finished typing the last sentence I receive and email from Comcast with a freaking bill for Internet service that I have not been connected to and telling me it is due in 18 day bahahaha you people have lost your ever living minds! ***

Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 12.19.48 PM.png