Community Forum

Xfinity Experience is Terrible

New Poster

Xfinity Experience is Terrible

Since April 30th 2018, my internet/phone/X1 has been disconnected 18 days 1 to 4 or more times a day.  I have called Xfinity multiple times and each time their only help is to schedule a technician.  So I schedule.  Then 10 minutes later everything is working fine so I cancel the tech.  Things seem two work for maybe a week, then I go through the disconnections daily until I lose my mind and call again.  Thisis at my mom's house.  I have been living here for a year providing full time care for her, she has extensive stage cancer. My employer is allowing me to work from home.  The connectivity issues have become more than a nuisance.  Is there anyway to get some real answers and fixes to the problems from Xfinity?  Who can I call/email?  This company is completely irresponsible when it comes to customer service.

Expert

Re: Xfinity Experience is Terrible

I'm not sure what you want from us? If the remote reps can't resolve your issue, you need a tech visit. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!