Community Forum

Xfinity Complaints

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Complaints

To keep as short as possible:

• DVR died. Xfinity wanted to send a tech out. I said no, just send me another box. Problem solved.
  • Xfinity drops internet every night at 11PM/midnight. Xfinity wants to send a tech out. Nothing is wrong on my end, so again, no.
    • I do not believe I should be responsible for service that routinely breaks, does not work, etc.
    • When I switched to FiOS at my old house, I immediatley noticed that service drops do not occur. This is a systemic issue with Xfinity.
  • Additional fee for Epix. I have the all included package, but need to pay $5.99 for one more channel. I get why Netflix is more, but under FiOS, this channel is free.
  • Monthly bill always goes up.
  • No option to switch to new customer pricing for internet only, even when contract expires. Xfinity wants me to continue paying $200+. No bundle/package deal that keeps customers.
  • Xfinity has a lock on certain customer sets. Without this hostage enviroment, Xfinity does not have a business model. If we want to see how this works out for Xfinity in the long run, just read about the downfall of Blockbuster.
New Poster

Re: Xfinity Complaints

I just got a call from Comcast Xfinity about a deal for me, but the person that called had such a heavy Indian accent that I could barely figure out that it was Comcast Xfinity they were talking about. Now, it maybe just my age and the fact that I am hard of hearing, but I really wish that these people who call would speak good English, then maybe I would listen to the deals but in this case I had to tell them I was happy with what I have.

Official Employee

Hi Minux, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

Official Employee

Hi Minux, thank you for working with me through private message, and please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you