Community Forum

Xfinity Cancelling my account

EJ271
New Poster

Xfinity Cancelling my account

Hello, I tried calling multiple times to reach an agent or find some automated option related to "account issues." I also tried reaching an agent through the chat feature with no luck. I've spent maybe an hour today without ever reaching a real person or finding a line in automated calls messages allowing me to solve/ask about account problems. This support service is terrible.

For my actual problem, Xfinity thinks I am cancelling my internet at my apartment which I had just set up two-ish weeks ago. I do not want to cancel my service and never sent anything to xfinity regarding that or at all. I've only paid my bills. I need to speak to a real person, who will help me resolve this so my apartment doesn't lose internet. @ComcastChe 

jnln2011
Contributor

Re: Xfinity Cancelling my account

Try this number and say speak to agent during the call when connected
1 800 934 6489
Not applicable

ihave tried sending chat messages - left on hold for an hour - no response - three times; have called the 800 customer service number - on hold and bounced around by automated service only to be told finally live agent department closed til monday.  i bet they won't hesitate to get on the phone or cut off my service when i don't pay!  

Again
Expert

You might want to call Comcast's CSA (Customer Security Assurance). They may be able to help you. Their phone number is (888) 565-4329.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!