Community Forum

Xfi pods order status

Highlighted
New Poster

Xfi pods order status

Believed I placed an order on Friday, 3/27/2020, for a three pack of xfi extender pods.  Placed order over the xfi app.  Have not received order confirmation or status.  Called support three times, but support unable to access my account or confirm order was placed.   Went to local store, but not selling out of store because of virus situation.  Need the pods to coordinate work being done in my garage. Where do I go to get order confirmation and estimated delivery date?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Xfi pods order status

Hello Damontanari25, when you completed the order a confirmation email was sent to the email address on file with your tracking information. If you never received this email just reach back out to me here and I can look into your order for you from my end.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Xfi pods order status

All set now. Thanks. Pods work as advertised. Activation easy. Ordering system awful. Took five days and multiple calls and chats with customer service.