Community Forum

XRE-03007

Highlighted
New Poster

XRE-03007

Hello, I was behind on my bill and was shut off, but today I made a payment in full. My TV is still showing error code XRE-03007, which I understand to be related to billing issues, despite having made that payment in full several hours ago. I have tried rebooting the box, and using the online troubleshooting tool, which basically says I'm not even a TV customer. Any help? Thanks. 

Tags (2)
Highlighted
New Poster

xre-03007 code

xre-03007 code

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: xre-03007 code

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-errorcode-xre-03007-stb-is-in-suspended-mode

Account related

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

error code

error code XRE-03007

Highlighted
Expert

Re: error code

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-errorcode-xre-03007-stb-is-in-suspended-mode

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: XRE-03007

Basically, you’re box needs to be reactivated

Highlighted
New Poster

Thanks, but what do I need to do about it? I've tried to get in contact with customer support, but understandably it's somewhat difficult to get a hold of anyone at the moment. It seems to be an account issue rather than a cable box issue, as even the Instant TV app on my phone gives me and error saying I'm not subscribed to every channel I try. 

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

I’ve escalated it up to an Official Employee, with everything going on I don’t know a response time but expect a response here

Highlighted
New Poster

I am having this exact same issue. Internet is fine cable not working has this same code
Highlighted
New Poster

TV Issues

Hello, I was behind on my bill and was shut off, but today I made a payment. My TV is still showing error code XRE-03007, which I understand to be related to billing issues. I have tried rebooting the box, and using the online troubleshooting tool, which basically says I'm not even a TV customer. Any help? Thanks.
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

The same thing, you’re equipment needs reactivated

Highlighted
New Poster

Error Code 03007

need help with this code. I tried restarting my box with no luck.  please help

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Error Code 03007

I’m having the same problem and can’t get a hold of a real person.
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Google:

"

XRE - 03007 - Something's Not Quite Right - X1 Error Message

This error may occur due to a billing issue and may also be displayed as XRE-03007 – STB is in suspended mode. This error can be resolved by making the required payment on an outstanding bill. You can view and pay your bill with the Xfinity My Account App."

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Expert

@Skylers6799 wrote:

need help with this code. I tried restarting my box with no luck.  please help

Call 1800comcast

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello all, I agree with CCAndrew your equipment will need to be reactivated. The good news is I can help you get them reactivated here 🙂 For further assistance please send me a private message with your full name and street address by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

XRE-03007

I need help with XRE-03007 error on my tv.

Highlighted
New Poster

Mines doing the same thing!😩
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

It’s account related and those boxes need reactivated

Highlighted
Administrator

XRE - 03007 - Something's Not Quite Right - X1 Error Message

This error may occur due to a billing issue and may also be displayed as XRE-03007

STB is in suspended mode. This error can be resolved by making the required payment on an outstanding bill. You can view and pay your bill with the Xfinity My Account App.  

Next Steps

When this error occurs, you will see the following message:

"Something's not quite right."

Let’s get your entertainment back up and running.

Visit xfinity.com/myaccount or the Xfinity My Account app for important account information."

If you believe you have received this message in error, we apologize for the inconvenience. You may need to restart your TV Box by performing the following steps while your TV is turned on:

TV Boxes with a Power button:

1. Press the Power button located on the front of your TV Box for two seconds.
  2. Release the button and wait two additional seconds.
  3. Press the Power button once more to turn your TV Box back on. Your service should come back on within a few minutes.

For TV Boxes without a Power button (includes XG1v4 DVR TV Boxes and Xi5/Xi6 Wireless TV Boxes):

1. Unplug the TV Box for 10 seconds.
  2. Plug the TV Box back in.

You can also restart your TV Box from the My Account App.  See Restarting your Xfinity X1 TV Box for more information.

If you continue to experience issues, please Contact Us using the method that is most convenient for you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Tags (2)