Community Forum

XG1v4 Cable Box Availability

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

XG1v4 Cable Box Availability

I requested to upgrade my current tv box to XG1v4, and I was told It was noted in the request.  However, the box I received was still the same model as I have now.  Can someone please hlep me?  Thanks.  

Highlighted
Expert

Re: XG1v4 Cable Box Availability

@Pyxis wrote:

I requested to upgrade my current tv box to XG1v4, and I was told It was noted in the request.  However, the box I received was still the same model as I have now.  Can someone please hlep me?  Thanks.  

best to use your my account app and book an appointment at your local Xfinity store. Are you using only the HDMI output on your current non-4K dvr?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I only use HDMI output on the box.  

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @Pyxis! I can assist you by shipping a 4K DVR. I've just read your modmail message and will be replying shortly. Chat with you soon.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!