Community Forum

XFi not available in my area, HELP

Highlighted
New Poster

XFi not available in my area, HELP

I’m moving to a new house, and XFi isn’t available there at this time. The area isn’t a city, but it’s on a main road, and I can’t believe we can’t get cable internet there. I’m wondering who to contact to get a quote for running a cable to our house. I’m sure neighbors would benefit from this as well. How can I get Internet to my house?
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: XFi not available in my area, HELP

It’s been escalated to an Official Employee. You’ll need a site survey. That means somebody from the Construction Team comes out to assess and give you yay with costs or nay. Unfortunately with the pandemic, those employees are probably off work and it may be awhile. That survey also involves permits etc from local government

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello, DoubleAx99x! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

Its exciting to hear you would like us to service your new home! 

I'd love to work with you and get a serviceability ticket in so we can see if service can be run to that location!  Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I too need to get Xfinity on my street. It’s already in the area. How can I get help? Thank you.