Community Forum

XFi Advantage availibility, and questions for Comcast representative

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

XFi Advantage availibility, and questions for Comcast representative

I am subscribed to the 2-play package including TV (Preferred - Includes Limited Basic, Sports & News, Kids & Family,Entertainment, Streampix, Additional Preferred Channels, High Definition and 20 Hours of Cloud DVR RecordingStorage) and Internet (Blast!).

I saw an advertisement on a local channel regarding XFi advantage. Can you please explain what exactly it is? In particular, I would like to know

1 - if it is applicable to my current plan,

2 - if there is any additional fixed and/or monthly cost,

3 - if unlimited data is included,

4 - if there is any boost to the download speed, and

5 - what equipment needs to be upgraded.

I currently have the Arris SB6141 modem (self-owned) and a non-4K cable box.

Thanks! Hoping to hear from a Comcast Representative soon.

Official Employee

Re: XFi Advantage availibility, and questions for Comcast representative

Hey there, vbonline! Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums. I'm happy to hear about your interest in xFi Advantage! 

Eligibility and features/pricing vary depending on what area you're in. However, an Xfinity Gateway is required since it is included in this feature. Please feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so that I can provide you with more information based on your eligibility. Thank you!

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Dear @ComcastAlly,

Thanks for your response! I am definitely interested and have responded to your PM. Please PM me back.

Official Employee

So sorry for the delay! I just messaged you back. Smiley Happy 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

@ComcastAlly 

Thanks for your response. I messaged you right back with an update. Hope to hear from you in a few!Smiley Happy

Frequent Visitor

@ComcastAlly 

Thanks for your responses and for setting me up with the Xfinity Advantage plan. Much appreciated.

Official Employee

My pleasure! Don't forget to check out the xFi App to get the most out of the xFi Advantage feature: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-xfi-overview 

Thank you for being a valued customer. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!