Community Forum

XFIPOD

Regular Visitor

XFIPOD

I have been on the phone with different reps. First Im told I can go on line and order for free .

I go on line I have a picture from the web site that these are free. 

Then on the bottom it says I will be charged over $100 dollors for these. Then I call customer service back and Im told. I DO NOT HAVE A ACCOUNT. ( A customer for over 20 year)

<Edited>. Then I call back again (forth time)

Im told this is only for new customers so I guess being a loyal customer for over 20 gets you nothing. 

JUST TERRIBLE 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: XFIPOD

@travel4ever wrote:

I have been on the phone with different reps. First Im told I can go on line and order for free .

I go on line I have a picture from the web site that these are free. 

Then on the bottom it says I will be charged over $100 dollors for these. Then I call customer service back and Im told. I DO NOT HAVE A ACCOUNT. ( A customer for over 20 year)

<Edited>. Then I call back again (forth time)

Im told this is only for new customers so I guess being a loyal customer for over 20 gets you nothing. 

JUST TERRIBLE 

Oh, no! That doesn't sound like the best experience! Sorry about that. We definitely appreciate your loyalty and want to make sure we get to the bottom of this.

Customers who have xFi advantage and are determined to have coverage issues in their home after their home assessment can get xFi pods for free. Was this the result of your assessment? If so, you were emailed a link on the assessment that shows you how to claim those xFi pods.

Let me know if you have additional questions. Here to help.

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: XFIPOD

Same thing for me. Upgraded and selected the free pods with the upgraded modem tier. Tech comes to install and tells me I have to call in which I’m told I have to pay for them.