Community Forum

X1 cable tv box specs/capabilities?

Highlighted
New Poster

X1 cable tv box specs/capabilities?

I am a new -- and very displeased -- XFinity customer.

I have both internet (1GB) and cable television services. The internet service was established first and is fine. Later I added the cable television service and it is ENTIRELY unsatisfactory.

I could easily write volumes about the trials and tribulations but let's start with asking if anybody has a link to a page which will tell me coherently what equipment I should have for internet & cable with two televisions and what the capabilities should be?

Am I really restricted to recording no more than two shows simultaneously? Is the DVR storage really supposed to be miniscule? It's like going back to two-decade old technology!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: X1 cable tv box specs/capabilities?

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: X1 cable tv box specs/capabilities?

Hello, narley! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 🙂

I'm sad to hear your experience with us has started on the wrong foot, this is definitely not what we want for you. I understand how new plans and services can be a bit confusing if not fully explained at first, but I would love the opportunity to go over your current plan with you to explain what you have and make any needed adjustments. There is a lot of amazing features that come with our services and I want to make sure you get to fully enjoy them. Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!