Community Forum

X1 Pref Plus Triple Play package-contents confusion!

Frequent Visitor

X1 Pref Plus Triple Play package-contents confusion!

I just visited local Xfinity store and spoke to agent (Alex M) who converted me over to X1 Preferred Plus Triple Play.  The Xfinity Web Page shows the package description as including "Showtime, Starz, and TMC", along with "HD Included".  However, after restarting my X1 box - I do not have Showtime, nor do I have any HD channels.  What is going on?

Expert

Re: X1 Pref Plus Triple Play package-contents confusion!

Homeatnight wrote:

I just visited local Xfinity store and spoke to agent (Alex M) who converted me over to X1 Preferred Plus Triple Play.  The Xfinity Web Page shows the package description as including "Showtime, Starz, and TMC", along with "HD Included".  However, after restarting my X1 box - I do not have Showtime, nor do I have any HD channels.  What is going on?

first try pressing on your DVR using its remote the A button and select and run the system refresh. did that fix the problem?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks - turns out the agent did not set up the package correctly.  I spoke to 1-800 Comcast, and eventually got them to understand that I did not receive what I ordered.  So a nice lady in Customer Solutions team got me straightened out, and I'm happy to say I finally have the package I ordered.

Frequent Visitor

We got it figured out - I'm good - finally.