Community Forum

X1 DVR Service

New Poster

X1 DVR Service

What a nightmare. I have been a customer for over 20 years. Last Saturday I went into my local Xfinity store to find out how much to add DVR service to my account. I agreed to what I thought was the $10 charge and out the door I went. 

When I got home and activated the box I realised several channels were removed. One of them was ID network.  I called Xfinity and was told your "tripple play" dont include ID. I dont have tripple play I told the rep. Yes you just signed up for tripple play she said. I told her I only wanted DVR service not a channel lineup change. She said too late nothing you can do we cant roll this back. 

Today I get my bill $202 instead of the $160 bill I had before saturday. Why cant I roll this back? My wife favorite channels are missing ID and DIY network. No one seems to be able to help me. Four times I was promised a call back from Customer Solutions...nothing

Expert

Re: X1 DVR Service

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Official Employee

Re: X1 DVR Service

Hi @Chris732a

Sorry for the experience you've had. Depending on the package you had before and whether or not it's still available in your area, I may be able to help get you back into it, or one similar. In order to assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name,  and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.