Community Forum

X-1 operating system.

New Poster

X-1 operating system.

This ( X-1 ) was installed last week.
I’ve lost the use of my Harmony Universal remote. I have lost the use of my Slingbox as new x-1 does not have component connections.

I no longer have access to my Denon surround sound system which worked fine prior to the upgrade.

I’ve had 3 tech appointments with no solutions to the above. ( numerous hours spent on my part.

My experience had been a total Cluster!!
I’ve you have an older legacy system kept it !!

Conference call tomorrow with Regional supervisor.
Expert

Re: X-1 operating system.

@Tony3131 wrote:
This ( X-1 ) was installed last week.
I’ve lost the use of my Harmony Universal remote. I have lost the use of my Slingbox as new x-1 does not have component connections.

I no longer have access to my Denon surround sound system which worked fine prior to the upgrade.

I’ve had 3 tech appointments with no solutions to the above. ( numerous hours spent on my part.

My experience had been a total Cluster!!
I’ve you have an older legacy system kept it !!

Conference call tomorrow with Regional supervisor.

you can change one DVR for a version 1 DVR (5 tuners) to get component. or you can swap one companion (non-DVR) for the oldes companion rng150 (no RF no internet apps) has component connections. the sound issues should be on another thread and can be worked on there.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Re: X-1 operating system.

Slingbox is back on .,,Comcast Tech replaced X1 box with RNC110 box which has component inputs/outputs that can connect to Slingbox.