Community Forum

X-1 operating system.

New Poster

X-1 operating system.

This ( X-1 ) was installed last week.
I’ve lost the use of my Harmony Universal remote. I have lost the use of my Slingbox as new x-1 does not have component connections.

I no longer have access to my Denon surround sound system which worked fine prior to the upgrade.

I’ve had 3 tech appointments with no solutions to the above. ( numerous hours spent on my part.

My experience had been a total Cluster!!
I’ve you have an older legacy system kept it !!

Conference call tomorrow with Regional supervisor.
Expert

Re: X-1 operating system.

@Tony3131 wrote:
This ( X-1 ) was installed last week.
I’ve lost the use of my Harmony Universal remote. I have lost the use of my Slingbox as new x-1 does not have component connections.

I no longer have access to my Denon surround sound system which worked fine prior to the upgrade.

I’ve had 3 tech appointments with no solutions to the above. ( numerous hours spent on my part.

My experience had been a total Cluster!!
I’ve you have an older legacy system kept it !!

Conference call tomorrow with Regional supervisor.

you can change one DVR for a version 1 DVR (5 tuners) to get component. or you can swap one companion (non-DVR) for the oldes companion rng150 (no RF no internet apps) has component connections. the sound issues should be on another thread and can be worked on there.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Re: X-1 operating system.

Slingbox is back on .,,Comcast Tech replaced X1 box with RNC110 box which has component inputs/outputs that can connect to Slingbox.