Community Forum

Would like to schedule a call regarding my bill and service cancellation

Highlighted
New Poster

Would like to schedule a call regarding my bill and service cancellation

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am writing to resolve my problem on my bill and service cancellation. I hope I can receive a call back or any form of reply from your agent.   

I have cancelled service and returned the equipment on 3/14. Your agent have called me back on 3/14 to confirm my cancellation and said my bill would be prorated. On 3/16, I still saw a bill of  full amount on my account which didn't reflect my cancellation status, so I called again and your agent said that she did see I have cancelled and returned equipment on her end, and she said I could go ahead and pay in full, your system would refund me, so I did. Today, there is a new bill with the full amount on my account asking me to pay. Also, I have realized that I should not have paid the last bill (March) too since my service was already covered in Feb's bill. I understand that your service is affected by the coronavirus, but still, I am here to state and leave a record, that I am not going to pay the new bill, and I expect a refund for the service that I didn't use. Please reply or call me back as soon as you are available. 

I appreciate your help in this uneasy times.

Thank you!
ReedLo

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Would like to schedule a call regarding my bill and service cancellation

@Reed-Lo wrote:

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am writing to resolve my problem on my bill and service cancellation. I hope I can receive a call back or any form of reply from your agent.   

I have cancelled service and returned the equipment on 3/14. Your agent have called me back on 3/14 to confirm my cancellation and said my bill would be prorated. On 3/16, I still saw a bill of  full amount on my account which didn't reflect my cancellation status, so I called again and your agent said that she did see I have cancelled and returned equipment on her end, and she said I could go ahead and pay in full, your system would refund me, so I did. Today, there is a new bill with the full amount on my account asking me to pay. Also, I have realized that I should not have paid the last bill (March) too since my service was already covered in Feb's bill. I understand that your service is affected by the coronavirus, but still, I am here to state and leave a record, that I am not going to pay the new bill, and I expect a refund for the service that I didn't use. Please reply or call me back as soon as you are available. 

I appreciate your help in this uneasy times.

Thank you!
ReedLo

Apologies for this experience and the confusion we caused. The paper bill was already generated and in process. 

As a courtesy, I have removed the remaining balance on your account. There is now a zero balance on this account. Thanks for your patience.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!