Community Forum

Would like to order xFi Advantage for my account

Frequent Visitor

Would like to order xFi Advantage for my account

I checked last night (2/14/19) with an online sales individual and he said it was available for my account but I needed to call into the sales folks during business hours to have it added. I called this morning and every person I talked with had zero clue what this program was/is. They kept telling me that the only thing they see is something called xfi advanced which is $5.99/mo. I also just purchased 3 xfi pods so I talked to billing so they could start a refund on the pods purchase since xfi pods are free in the xfi advantage.

Can I get someone from comcast to check if this is available for me and if so I would like to add it to my account.

@ComcastRachelH

thanks!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Would like to order xFi Advantage for my account

jkollander95 - Thanks for reaching out.  I pulled up your account & see that xFi Advantage isn't available in your area at this time.  Also, to clarify - xFi Advantage includes a Home WiFi assessment where customers will have their in-home WiFi performance assessed for fourteen days. If it is determined that the wifi performance is not optimal, customers may receive xFi pods. 

I believe the agent you spoke to was referring to xFi Advanced Security.  You can read more about that here.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!