Community Forum

Worst service imagineable

Regular Visitor

Worst service imagineable

I have been fighting for two YEARS to be credited for a phone service charged to me but never worked .. countless calls , hours on the phone to no avail .I have just moved to a new house and Comcast promised me they’d take care of billing me two years for a service they never gave me . Finally I’ve been told I have a credit for $205.00 and I obliged to have my new home set up an account with them. Now they’ve failed to set me up with the service they sold me on when they installers were at my house last Thursday December 7th. The installer said the needed to run a new cable from the pole to the house. We called to confirm someone would be there today and that we did not need to be home for this. We were informed that no one is scheduled to be at our house today to run said cable. I asked the service rep to have a manager call me back since They were all supposedly in a meeting for the next hour or two. Of course no one called us back. Needless to say dealing with Comcast recently has been by far one of the worse customer experiences of my life. I’m amazed at how eager they are to take my money while not providing the service they promise. Does a person or position exist within the company that actually cares about customer service and retention. If so I’d love to speak to them and have my house fully set up no later than Friday December 15th. If not I should probably take my business elseware as it has become painfully clear that my current customer service access doesn’t care at all about my business. SAD.
Official Employee

Re: Worst service imagineable

Hello, I am showing you talked to an agent after writing this post, if you are still needing assistance please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number) and I will look into this further.

Thank you