Community Forum

Worst internet service

New Poster

Worst internet service

Worst internet service. Very bad customer service. I don't recommend anyone choose Comcast.
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Worst internet service

Why not?  What's the problem?  Bet we can help.

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

New Poster

The internet is not even working. It is keep disconnect and connect back automactically.  I spoke the customer care 1 hour, but no use

@ wrote:

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Admin1

Hi Ramana1780 -- I can help with your connection issues. Please send me a PM with your name and either phone number or account number for authentication. I'll review your account to see what's happening with your service. 

New Poster

Comcast has the worst internet/streaming service.  They have the worst problem solvers. I've been a customer for over 20 years, and the last few years have been terrible.  I pay several hundred $$ per month for services.  The Internet is supposed to be 150 Mbps, btu I get 60, many times 20, and it continually drops to 0.  I cant ever stream through ondemand and continually lose service.   I have way too many outages.  Technicians have been here a dozen times and always start over and look at the wrong things.  I have to educate them.   The problem is outside my house, but they always waste time inside and never attack the real problem.  It's sad, but I'm now looking into my alternatives to Comcast for service.  Also, the operators regularly pull a pretend "hello, are you still there?" on the phone and pretend they can't hear you anymore and then hang up.  It happens every time.  40 minutes on the phone and they hang up.