Community Forum

Worst experience ever. After 13 years I'm looking fot new service

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Worst experience ever. After 13 years I'm looking fot new service

Tonight has been the worst experience ever. So my DVR was not taping several shows and found out tonight that when they repackaged me a week ago they took away all my premium channels which I was assured nothing will happen to my channels. So tonight after waiting 40 mins to chat or talk to someone I was connected. Long story short they can't give me back my channels because apparently if you want the home security if it to go through a special department to get you back channels that you never asked to be taken out. So now I'm frustrated and after years of telling AT&T I'm happy guess I need to be looking at their packages.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Worst experience ever. After 13 years I'm looking fot new service

Greetings, @sassyshe! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear of the experience you had when calling in and would like to see what we could do to get this fixed for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Worst experience ever. After 13 years I'm looking fot new service

I'm glad I was able to assist you, @sassyshe . If you ever need further assistance don't hesitate to reach out to us.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!