Community Forum

Worst customer service

Highlighted
New Poster

Worst customer service

I need to SPEAK with someone is billing ASAP or someone in management. I was without service for 5+ weeks. I had been reaching out to you via Twitter since 3/17 (because when you call the number you are disconnected “as you transition to work from home”). I made it very clear from the beginning that I was not comfortable with a tech in my house due to COVID and after trying to send one out over and over, you finally said you’d send a replacement box. That box never came. When I followed up, I was told the order was never put in! Finally, I get a replacement box on 4/8. During this time that my service was out, I had already paid half of my $200+ bill. I made it clear that I would not pay for those weeks without service and I was told I would not have to pay for them. Yet, I keep receiving late fees and late bill notices. I followed up today on the status of my credit and was told I’d receive a $20 credit. That is absolutely unacceptable. That is a joke. I refuse to accept that. This needs to be escalated immediately. I’m still disconnected when I call because you’re still “transitioning to work from home”. I need answers immediately.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Worst customer service

After they said $20 credit, they DELETED the message! Why would they do that? That’s so shady.
Highlighted
Expert

@caj1 wrote:
After they said $20 credit, they DELETED the message! Why would they do that? That’s so shady.

None of your posts have been "deleted".  You have these two posts and one you posted in Billing.

To find your posts click on your name which will take you to your profile page.  Scroll down and you'll find the posts that you've made.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi caj1, I wanted to check in with you to see if you were able to get this issue resolved. Please reach back out to me here for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

No. I’m still very much displeased with Comcast and looking for another service provider.