Community Forum

Worst customer service ever!!!

Regular Visitor

Worst customer service ever!!!

I've been a customer for 7years. I have had and still have issues with my service and billing. I've been charged for equipment that a tech never returned for over 2 years. I've been billed for DVR service that I haven't had for at least 3 years. I'm being billed for internet data overages even though I'm not using my internet. I have called, chatted and have been to the xfinity store so many times, that it's ridicules. I asked for a credit for all of the charges for the inactive equipment charges and credit for DVR service i was charged. I was told that I would not get credit because i should of brought it to their attention way before now. I did call. I did chat I did everything I could do. Why should I pay for mistakes that Xfinity caused? When I was at the xfinity store, they told me that they opened a ticket for my issues and I was to expect a call. No one ever called. So I called and went back to the store for answers. When the agent looked at my account, no ticket had ever been created and there was no notes about any of it. The last call I made was to cancel or keep internet only. The agent told me that I can't get internet only. I asked to speak with a manager or someone with higher authority and I was told no person like that existed. What I need is a name and number of an executive. Not the loyalty department and not customer service. Someone much higher on the chain of command. Can anyone help me?
Expert

Re: Worst customer service ever!!!

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Worst customer service ever!!!

Slaxton, thanks for reaching out. I'd like to improve on this experience. 

If you would like to dispute your internet usage and the charges following that, you must reach out to our customer security assurance team so they can begin an investigation. Their number is 1-877-807-6581. 

Let's take a look at those equipment charges. If the equipment was returned and you are still being billed for it, we will need to work on removing the equipment before any credit can be applied. 

Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number so I can take a look at your account. 

Thanks, 

KenF