Community Forum

Worst customer experience ever

New Poster

Worst customer experience ever

On April 8th, I had a concrete contractor working on my driveway and he cut the underground Comcast cable under the cement. I called Comcast and they sent out a residential tech April 9th. That tech said fixing the issue wasa above his pay grade but, he did run a line across my yard from the box at the street and set it up to backfeed to my neighbors house so we would both have service restored. He said he would call in to get the correct crew out to fix long term (i.e. the bucket truck network group). On April 16th, having not heard or seen anything get accomplished, I called Comcast and was told they would be out April 19th. Stayed home from work that day to have no one show up or call. Spent an hour on the phone April 20th trying to get resolved and was told someone would be out April 22nd. In the meantime, another residential tech showed up Sunday April 21 and once again, said yea, the other group needs to fix. He even send an email to the local supervisor of the bucket truck group folks. Called in today (April 22nd) and was told no one would be coming out but my ticket was still open. Another ticket was entered (048941873) and I am now told I should hear something by Thursday. So, have gone two weeks and had the wrong tech come out twice and have had two days where I was told someone was coming and then not show up. Have been a Comcast customer for close to 20 years and this is the closest I have been to saying come pick up your equipment.