Community Forum

Worst Internet Provider

New Poster

Worst Internet Provider

For the past 5 months my internet has dropped repeatedly after 7PM. EVERY NIGHT! I call up and they can't explain why 20 hours of the day, my internet if fine, but when I come home and want to get online it craps out. Oh, they want to send a tech out for $60 to fix the service they are supposed to provide THAT I'M OVERPAYING FOR!
Absolutely insane way to do business!
They have NO desire to want to fix the problem because they don't let you talk to anyone that knows what they're doing and doesn't have a script in front of them!
I cannot wait til next month when I'm in my new apartment and I switch to Fios!
Comcast, you're a disgrace! You falsely advertise and can provide NO WHERE NEAR the speeds you claim in a consistent matter.
Horrible! Plain and simple.
Valued Contributor

Re: Worst Internet Provider

You are only responsbile to pay this 60.00 if the problem is a fault of YOURS. (equipment you own, your wiring, etc.) If the problem is Comcast equipment, or the line coming in, then there is no charge. So if they repair something YOU own (or rent, therefore your landlord's property), there SHOULD be a charge.
Official Employee

Re: Worst Internet Provider

Hi @RobNDana67

Sorry you feel this way. The information provided above is correct. I'd like to see if we can get down to the bottom of your problem. If you are still willing to allow us to help you. please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.