Community Forum

Worst Customer Service Experience...EVER!

New Poster

Worst Customer Service Experience...EVER!

I have been waiting for a replacement underground cable line for 3 weeks.  I work from home so I am unable to move into my house until the cable line is replaced and internet service is installed.  I was told it would take 2 weeks to get the underground cable line installed.  First, I get a notification after 5 days that there's been a delay because Comcast needed to get a permit from the county since the cable line crosses the street.  Nevermind that the technician who came out to my house already noted this in his report.  Why wasn't the paperwork for the permit submitted as Miss Utility was marking the lines?  Because no one at Comcast can think or be proactive.  Then I follow-up again with the underground crew 4 days later to see what the status is on the permit.  I was told the permit was received but the ground is too cold.  Ok, so I wait another 5 days and call Comcast again.  I was told the line was going to be installed in 2 days.  Ok, so I wait and call back 2 days later because the line still hasn't been put in.  I'm told again that the line would be installed in 2 days.  I call back yet again and am told the line wasn't installed because the ground is too wet.  I feel like I'm speaking with Goldilocks.  The next excuse will be that it's too sunny.  Nevermind the fact that there were many days above 50 degrees when the line should have been installed.  Nevermind the fact that someone from Comcast actually told me the line was installed only to find out they were WRONG!  Nevermind the fact that I am always having to follow-up and get irate with people to get some answers.  If Comcast had more competition, I have no doubt they would be out of business.  No one can give me a straight answer.  Comcast does not care about customer service because if they did, they would not be rated America's most hated company.  This is the worst customer service experience I have ever had.  EVER!!!!!  I hate Comcast and hope that Verizon can broaden their reach to my neighborhood.

Admin1

Re: Worst Customer Service Experience...EVER!

Hi emilee528 -- I can help with getting this line replaced. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will work with our local tech teams on having this line replaced and having your service installed.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

New Poster

Comcast are a complete joke. As of tomorrow I will no longer be a customer.

Expert

@mrl72 wrote:

Comcast are a complete joke. As of tomorrow I will no longer be a customer.

You asked for help, a corporate employee offers to help- What were you expecting?  

The Forums stick this horrible banner after all my posts automatically. I'm sorry.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!