Community Forum

Worst Customer Service Ever

New Poster

Worst Customer Service Ever

My husband and i have had issues with our Xfinity service since moving into our condo last August. Every week, we are tasked with calling to Customer Service and speaking with technicians about the poor wifi connection. After months of back and forth, we were told that we are due an adjustment to our accunt but that this can not be done until the original issue is resolved. After having 5 technicians come to our home; we were finally assisted with having new wires run and a follow uo technician to adjust the cable connections. Now after contacting customer service, we are told that the billing office is not able to calculate the adjustment due to the internet; since we have a bundle that includes a security system. I've been hung up on twice today and am litterally holding as I type this message.It is not fair to us that customer service  put us through such an ordeal and have agents pass us around with no regard for the length of time this issue has gone on.

Expert

Re: Worst Customer Service Ever

I've asked a corporate Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Worst Customer Service Ever

Hi KeithandKristi, 

You're right. That isn't fair. This is not the experience we want for our customers. I'd like to review your account to see how I can help make this right. Can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!