Community Forum

Won't let me manage my plan online!

Regular Visitor

Won't let me manage my plan online!

Requires me to call to manage my plan

When I click on "Manage My Plan" it says 

We’re sorry,
it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.

Contact us at 1-877-680-7173.

I don't need help. I need access to this page. 

Expert

Re: Won't let me manage my plan online!

It's a known bug in the system. Comcast is aware of the issue and is working to resolve it. If you like, I'm sure an employee on these forums would be happy to help you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Won't let me manage my plan online!

I'd be more than happy to review and discuss the offers that are available to you. If you would like assistance, please feel free to reach out in a private message verifying your account information. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services and we can start there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!