Community Forum

Wiring on the ground

Highlighted
New Poster

Wiring on the ground

In the backyard of there are several wires above ground running along the curb. One orange and 3 or 4 black. Can you please have someone come out and bury them? There is a slab back there for a shed and there is no shed on it now so it will be easier to bury.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Wiring on the ground

Hi DKuber. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thanks for creating your first post. I can assist with alerting our local network maintenance team to the cable(s) that needs to be buried. Comcast temporary burial cables are orange, and the remaining other cables may not be Comcast. The field crew will be able to research and determine. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!