Community Forum

Wiring House to Xfinity

New Poster

Wiring House to Xfinity

My entire neighborhood has Xfinity and I can pick up a hotspot on my front porch and back porch. My house is only one not wired to it. How can I get it wired up so I can keep using my service. I recently bought this place and it has coax cables in it but it was owned by elderly people so they never used internet.
Expert

Re: Wiring House to Xfinity

@NSellars726 wrote:
My entire neighborhood has Xfinity and I can pick up a hotspot on my front porch and back porch. My house is only one not wired to it. How can I get it wired up so I can keep using my service. I recently bought this place and it has coax cables in it but it was owned by elderly people so they never used internet.

Are you currently a Comcast customer?  If not, calling 1-800-COMCAST is the place to start for new service.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Greetings, NSellars726! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear your house may not be hooked up onto the node. We can certainly look into this for you. Can you please send us a PM with your first/last name and the full new address so we may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "Comcast_Support" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello @NSellars726, unfortunately I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.