Community Forum

Wires down

New Poster

Wires down

The comcast wire was recently ripped from my house during a storm and is now hanging off the street pole and crossing the sidewalk. The city advised its Comcast cable they won't touch it. The pole is the corner of Standish Rd and Bradford Rd in Lynn, MA 01904.
Expert

Re: Wires down

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hello, Barlow927. I can help alert our local tech ops team about that downed wire for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, phone number, and the closest street address to the downed wire? To do so, click my name, ComcastMax, and then click "Private Message Me." Thanks.

New Poster

The storm ongoing today, January 4, 2017, has pulled the Comcast cable down between the utility pole and my home. In the not too distant past, all the various utilities' wires had been moved to a new pole, but the Comcast wire wasn't adjusted for slack when it was switched a few feet toward the street onto the new pole.

I am in Scituate, MA and I would like to get this resolved once the storm is over.