Community Forum

Wires down, agent tells me I will have to wait 2 days for someone to come fix it.

New Poster

Wires down, agent tells me I will have to wait 2 days for someone to come fix it.

At the sidewalk, the wire is hanging at about my chin level, 5 feet or so from the ground. Cars coming down the road have to swerve to avoid it, and our neighbors park in the street so space is limited. Someone put out traffic cones and tied some caution tape to the wire, where someone clearly hit it with their car. It's probably not easy to see, and clearly should not be there.

It is either internet or cable, both provided by and installed by comcast, and however they attatched it to the house has failed. I have been told I have to wait 2 days, until the 26th, for someone to come out to fix it. What are my options?

Official Employee

Re: Wires down, agent tells me I will have to wait 2 days for someone to come fix it.

Hello tdcs, I see that your work order has been competed. Did we get everything taken care of? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!