Community Forum

Willowbend

New Poster

Willowbend

I was told that the Basic Cable deal with my retirement community, Willowbend, should have included three free cable boxes, the main one and two small ones. I only have two, a main one, plus only one small one for which I’ve been paying an unnecessary $5.99 per month. I was told to call back another time (I was going to a party) so that Comcast could research this and assess how much credit that I should receive. Would you kindly do that at this time? I also imagine that I need to pick up my third box, as well, and that I need wiring done for the cable box to work in the third room. On top of that, my WiFi doesn’t reach to my third room, and I was told that I had to make another call to handle THAT. Further, is there a way to tell if my current modum is adequate for my new 150 internet speed simply by checking your records? How could all of these questions be answered/handled in the most expeditious way? Many thanks, Judy Huffman
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Willowbend

Hi jahuffmn, I can look into this and see if we can get you credit for the time that you have been charged for the equipment if it is indeed supposed to be free on your account. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?