Community Forum

Will not work with you

Highlighted
New Poster

Will not work with you

I spoke to one of your employees about shutting our cable and internet off. He began in a rude manner that we are almost two months behind. We have been keeping in contact with you guys about this all and also notified you guys that two of the 7 of our household members had coronavirus. We lost my grandfather and brother in law to this horrible virus. We were in quarantine for 21 days and my husband ended up on a ventilator. Your employee so rudely came at me with with but you are behind and we will shut it off if your late. It doesn’t matter. We like everyone else after being quarantined were put on a mandatory quarantine until May 4th which is now moved to May 31st. We didn’t choose for this to happen and didn’t choose to have to be poor right now either as we were a working family. It is so careless to shut our kids schooling sources off during a trying time. We also said we would pay our bill out of our stimulus, but they just sent a check on May 1st. We are by no means rich, but have worked to pay our bills and make it through life until we took a curveball as a lot of others have. It actually disgusts me the way your employee was talking to me and have NEVER in my life been talked to by one of your employees like I did today. Very careless and all about money.