Community Forum

Will Xfinity phone reps implement offers received from Forum agents?

Frequent Visitor

Will Xfinity phone reps implement offers received from Forum agents?

I received an offer from an Xfinity Forum Rep/Agent and I'm wondering if an Xfinity phone rep can set up the offer. The forum agent isn't responding to my further inquiries to start the process.

Expert

Re: Will Xfinity phone reps implement offers received from Forum agents?

@MikeD2 wrote:

I received an offer from an Xfinity Forum Rep/Agent and I'm wondering if an Xfinity phone rep can set up the offer. The forum agent isn't responding to my further inquiries to start the process.

Because of the Holidays and end-of-year vacations, the Official Employees that work here have either been away orworking limited schedules.  As a result, there hasn't been our usual "full compliment" of employees staffing the forums.

You were working withComcastMartin, is that right?  If so, the offer you received was two months ago.  Did he tell you wait until now to contact him about the offer?  If not, there is a chance that particular offer is no longer available.  Unless it was locked in with ComcastMartin you might not be able to get that offer now.  And that would probably hold true, too, if you were working with someone other than ComcastMartin.

You might want to wait until tomorrow or Thursday before trying to get in touch with the employee you were working with.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi MikeD2, I can help review current promotions with you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi MikeD2, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.