Community Forum

Will Comcast Honor Advertised Pay Per View Price

New Poster

Will Comcast Honor Advertised Pay Per View Price

I have never puchased pay-per-view sports before. A new pro wrestling company called AEW has a PPV show on the 31st. Last night I wanted to see if I could order it and how much would the price be. I saw it was $9.99. This being a new company I expected it to be cheaper than WWE or UFC. I ordered it and my screen confirmed the purchase showing $9.99.

Having corresponded with some other wrestling fans online <Edited>. I took a picture of my order on my TV screen saying it is ordered and I consider the price locked. Can somoen from Comcast please clarify?

Expert

Re: Will Comcast Honor Advertised Pay Per View Price

Did you print out a copy of the offer you are talking about?

The typical problem others might have complained about is that the price might only be for watching the one show only in SD (420p). You might have to pay more for a 720p HD signal. Also; the price might be a special first time offer that night. It may go up for the next time they have matches.

You will get what the "fine print" on the offer stated.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Will Comcast Honor Advertised Pay Per View Price

I had the same price too.