Community Forum

Wifi passes a scam!

New Poster

Wifi passes a scam!

Anyone been CHARGED for a monthly pass and not received the service!! I have and they wont credit my account..they even sent me a receipt for the charge!!!
Expert

Re: Wifi passes a scam!

@Angry102 wrote:
Anyone been CHARGED for a monthly pass and not received the service!! I have and they wont credit my account..they even sent me a receipt for the charge!!!

moved your post to the customer service area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I’ve been without internet access for 8 days now, despite having purchased a 30 day pass for $55.

It worked decently for about a year before this, with a couple of brief outages.

This just makes me realize how absurd it is to pay so much and have no access to any equipment to restart it myself when needed. But where I am, I don’t have another option for internet.
Official Employee

Greetings all! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. We hope you are having an amazing day. We apologize to hear of the issues you are running into when it comes to the Wifi On-Demand. We certainly understand the importance of needing to be connected. When it comes to any billing issues for the Wifi On-Demand you would need to reach out to that billing department at 1-866-489-0919 (27/7 line). If you are needing assistance with troubleshooting and getting connected, feel free to send us a PM with your first and last name so we may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click the name "Comcast_Support" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!