Community Forum

Wifi access pass not working

New Poster

Wifi access pass not working

I get an error message when I try to purchase an access pass. It's states sorry we are currently experiencing difficulty processing at this time. Please try again. I have been getting that message since June 29th. I have purchased access passes in the past with no problem. It even let me online with the complimentary hour but it won't let me purchase an access pass. I've tried different devices as well. Please help.
Official Employee

Re: Wifi access pass not working

Hello, Sarrington0011. I just sent you a private message with our XFINITY WiFi On Demand customer service support phone number. Please contact them for assistance purchasing a pass.

New Poster

Same thing here.. have a pass for my phone and it's working fine. purchased another pass for a separate device in the same place, the pass doesn't expire for a while and it's not working for the second device
Official Employee

Hi Thcaldwell, I have sent you a private message with the number to our Xfinity Wifi on Demand Team as well.

Thank you

New Poster

So for the last two months or more I have not been able to connect to wifi, for hours I would spend time trying to connect and finally frustrated gave up . I was buying a monthly pass, however after going days without a connection or the connection taking forever to respond I started purchasing the weekly pass. I did everything they suggested and the connection was still slow. Comcast Xfinity did not give extra days or even offer extra time when I reported it.

New Poster

Mine isn't working either. It has been working fine, until the day after I purchased my last weekly pass. Someone please help
New Poster

I have been trying to purchase a wifi month pass than a week pass than a day pass and it kept saying we are experiencing difficulties trying to process your request. Like my phone has no service and I been able to purchase them in the past. I don't know what wrong with it
New Poster

im having the same thing doing it to me need help plz