Community Forum

WiFi On Demand

Regular Visitor

WiFi On Demand

I paid and have used it many times before. On my laptop I connected but I can't only am connect to an Xfinity page that says "Your Xfinity service is not active". The FB team told me to call for a refund rather than offer tech support. I called the dedicated line fir WOD but they only told me to turn my computer on and off. The people on FB told me that I cannot speak with a supervisor and that I cannot have a refund even though I paid for a service and am not receiving it. I'm quite shocked at how horrible the customer service is.
Regular Visitor

Re: WiFi On Demand

Aren't there support reps on here?? How does anybody get tech support with Xfinity?????
Expert

The team that handles XFINITY WiFi On Demand issues (billing and troubleshooting) can be reached at 1-866-489-0919 (24/7 support line).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

And I stated in my post that I already called that number and the "tech support" told me to 1) turn my computer on and off.  2)Turn my wifi on and off.  That was the extent of the tech support.  That isn't tech support that is common sense.