Community Forum

Why the run-around?

New Poster

Why the run-around?

So on Feb. 21, 2018 I live chatted with a representative as to why my bill was increased and came to the conclusion that one year earlier I was offered a "promotional" price without warning, and that my year was coming to an end. The new price would be $49.99 as evidenced by my saved chat log of: "You started the promotional rate of $29.99 per month on 03/06/2017 and since it is a one year promotion, it will last until 03/06/2018. It is now $49.99 per month before taxes and fees.". Well two weeks later, I'm paying $70. I re-connect with a representative that states "It will be around $57.76 before taxes and fees or approximately around $68.83 after taxes." A complete difference than $49.99 before taxes. The representative cannot fully tell me what is happening, or why I am being charged this price; instead just keeps reiterating themselves.

What can I do to have this issue resolved?

Thank you.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Why the run-around?

Hi hmarisa02, 

Sorry for the experience you're having while trying to get a better understanding of your billing charges. I can review your account and help you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.