Community Forum

Why no internet only options for existing customers

New Poster

Why no internet only options for existing customers

Why have you eliminated all internet only options for existing cutomers?

A few days ago there were a bunch of options - now there are none. How to I cancel TV, but keep internet?

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Why no internet only options for existing customers

sf49 wrote: ... internet only options ...

The information available online is very limited. The best way to see what's available is probably using their price sheets, which are much more complete than the website. You should be able to pick up a price sheet at a Service Center (check locations and hours at http://www.xfinity.com/support/service-center-locations/), or have Customer Service send one to you.

Use the price sheet as your starting point, and then check the web site, customer service, and this forum for special deals not listed on the price sheet. Shopping their products without the price sheet is like groping in the dark.

Pricing for most packages may have been included with one of your recent bills. Check https://customer.xfinity.com/.

Regular Visitor

I noticed this as well, I hope the internet only options will be back shortly. I've been checking daily, on Sunday there was an option for gig service, which is the first time I'd seen that, now there are none. If I were a new customer I'd have a choice of 8 internet only plans ...

New Poster

Just call there customer service, and say cancel service. When you get a person on the phone ask if they are with the retention department. If not, ask them to connect you to that department.

New Poster

The lack of transparency in pricing is very frustrating.

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

I went to the Xfinity store in my area to return my old equipment. They were very helpful, and got me internet only at a speed and price I was happy with.

A tech also called me to help set up a new modem I purchased. My speeds are much faster, and I am not paying to lease a modem.

I would suggest visiting the store if there is one in your area.

Official Employee

I went to the Xfinity store in my area to return my old equipment. They were very helpful, and got me internet only at a speed and price I was happy with.

A tech also called me to help set up a new modem I purchased. My speeds are much faster, and I am not paying to lease a modem.

I would suggest visiting the store if there is one in your area.

sf49, glad to hear this. Please post again if you need anything else. 

KenF