Community Forum

Why is there an orange cable in my yard????

New Poster

Why is there an orange cable in my yard????

Ever since a road crew cut the cable to my house in May 2018 and a tech placed a temporary line in our yard through a culvert under the road we have had the orange line in our yard. They had supposedly scheduled a crew numerous times and once the utilities actually came and marked the yard, but 16 months later and numerous hours of frustrating back and forth with the phone customer service the cable is still above ground.
Official Employee

Re: Why is there an orange cable in my yard????

Greetings, Upsetcustomer13! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear this drop has not been fully buried. I know what kind of eyesore these can be laying in the yard. We would like to make sure this is taken care of for you. Can you please send us a PM with your first and last name so we may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "Comcast_Support" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!