Community Forum

Why is it so hard (impossible?) to find prices for changing my service?

New Poster

Why is it so hard (impossible?) to find prices for changing my service?

I want to investigate prices for getting more channels/internet speed tiers, etc. and I cannot find that information anywhere. All I get is a screen telling me to call a phone number where I'm sure I'll just get a hard sell, even when I'm not signed in. I want to look at things and take my time.

Official Employee

Re: Why is it so hard (impossible?) to find prices for changing my service?

Hello emblaze. I can assist with a review of the promotional offers available to your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

i have had the same problem trying to upgrade my service. i have tried chat with no luck and posted on here 3 times with no answer. i personally give up, if comcast doesn't want my money why give it to them. i dont think its a secret anymore that they have hands down the worst customer support of any company in the united states.

Official Employee

bandb1, We're sorry you feel that way. We certainly value all our customers, including you. I have responded to your other thread about this, located: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/Cant-upgrade-without-pointless-instillation-fee/m-p/3...

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!