Community Forum

Why is Comcast so complicated?!

New Poster

Why is Comcast so complicated?!

My issues with this entire situation have been so rediculous I am going to cancel if no legitimate help is offered to me in the next 24 hours. The next person that contacts me from Xfinity or Comcast or whatever, needs to review my account history notes and all possible causes AND proposed solutions BEFORE contacting me. Nothing but issues are what I’ve dealt with since DAY ONE of reaching out to Xfinity at a local store.
Expert

Re: Why is Comcast so complicated?!

Hi @sjhale

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues.

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

You'll have to verify your identity before they can review your account. Also, it might be helpful if you explain exactly what your issue is and what you'd like for a solution. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Why is Comcast so complicated?!

Hello sjhale, thanks for reaching out and I would be more than happy to further look into this on my end! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!