Community Forum

Why hasn't Comcast come to fix my downed line after almost 2 weeks now!???!!!

New Poster

Why hasn't Comcast come to fix my downed line after almost 2 weeks now!???!!!

12 days now with my downed COMCAST LINE and the holiday weekend here...it looks like it'll be much longer before we get our internet and cable television service. After multiple calls talking to "supervisors" and them telling us it'll be fixed the next day of my call. This is my service appointment being bumped to the next day of the day it should have been fixed. So they continuously bump us, postpone our service and reschedule.  We are still here amazed at how little they care.  A kid actually had our Comcast wire tangled around his bike by the road and a few cars had to drive around him as he untangled it. I felt responsible and have since cut it back from the road....comcast said they would take care of it but never came. Every time I call,  I get the so sorry for everything and it'll be fixed soon. I called many many times and it's not looking good. 

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Why hasn't Comcast come to fix my downed line after almost 2 weeks now!???!!!

Hi @WKW67

I can reach out to your local tech ops team about getting this taken care of. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!