Community Forum

Why don't you allow phillipines staff to transfer to us staff?

Regular Visitor

Why don't you allow phillipines staff to transfer to us staff?

Customer service rep in Manila answers my call and immediately can't help me but refused to transfer to US and then says she might now be able to transfer me to her manager and then can't so I hang up since she is not helping me.  Call comcast second time and get US based service.  45 minutes later Manila based manager calls me to say she and her team are actually comcast staff and that her office policy is that NO calls can be transferred to US unless approved and completed by a manager so her rep told me the truth.  I explained ( not sure why I had to) that I hung up when her rep would not or could not help me and that I could not believe that comcast policy is to hold callers hostage in Manila when staff there are incapable of resolving issues and managers are not available.

Official Employee

Re: Why don't you allow phillipines staff to transfer to us staff?

Hi ejw66, I can assist you with any other your questions or concerns regarding your Comcast services. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and we can get started.