Community Forum

Why don't the Comcast phone representatives in the foreign call centers ever know anything?

New Poster

Why don't the Comcast phone representatives in the foreign call centers ever know anything?

I am so tired of calling customer service, and getting foreign phone representatives who can't seem to find the $59.99 per month X1 Blast! Plus Double Play Internet & TV offer which includes the Digital Economy channel package and 75 Mbps Internet speed with a 1-year contract. I have received several advertisement flyers in the mail at my home address offering this promotion, but yet the Comcast customer service representatives can't seem to find it in your system! THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING, & I INTEND TO REPORT THIS TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE AND WILL SEEK TO WARN THE PUBLIC ON AS MANY SOCIAL MEDIA FORUMS AS POSSIBLE IN ADDITION TO FILING A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT REGARDING THIS ENDEMIC PUBLIC DECEPTION TACTICT!!!!
1513884421254-426692622.jpg
Official Employee

Re: Why don't the Comcast phone representatives in the foreign call centers ever know anything?

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.