Community Forum

Why doesn't Comcast value existing customers?

New Poster

Why doesn't Comcast value existing customers?

We've been with Comcast for 8 years. We've never missed a payment on our services, but now our Phone & Internet package is over $115 per month - which is the lowest package we can get. We spent almost 3 hours on the phone with them today, and was told all they could do is offer us a "Triple package" where we can get TV service for only a few dollars more per month. That's fine, except we don't want TV service. 

What really burns me up is Comcast actually advertises the exact bundle we have for $55 per month...but only for existing customers. But I was repeatedly told today how much Comcast "values their loyal customers".

I'm definitely not seeing the value.

Contributor

Re: Why doesn't Comcast value existing customers?

I can only tell you my experience. I pay over $200 just accepted the triple play, although I realy don't need phone, but it has come in handy. Just try DSL-phone co. on a scale of 1-10 I rate them a minus100.

Official Employee

Re: Why doesn't Comcast value existing customers?

Hi luv42boys, I could assist going over current promotions with you, please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you